Friday, September 08, 2006

Silly beggars

I'm possibly about to be made redundant. Or not.

This is entirely in the hands of the people who have been brought in because they are cheaper than the existing team, and if I didn't know better I'd say they are enjoying dragging this out.

So I sit, and watch the days tick slowly past and wait. Tick tick tick, goes the time.

I've not been entirely idle.

I've written stuff elsewhere, and (thanks to a couple of minutes looking at an out of date map) have noticed that a nearby local town houses a Pig Development Unit.

I fleetingly wondered if it was for, erm, special needs pigs who needed a little extra help, or perhaps for really smart pigs who are trying to achieve big things in the mud field.

Or field of mud.

You don't believe me, do you?

Even if I said it states on their website "The British Pig industry's centre of excellence", and also home of the "Meat and Livestock Commission’s Pig Development Unit", it still seems unlikely, eh?

PDU

1 Comments:

Blogger therussian said...

Pigs don't need any help. They've always been outstanding in their fields.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home